Get WPFTS Pro today with 25% discount!

• Hello,
    We are having an issue with the plugin I have been unable to resolve. As we enter data into the search box, it comes up with an error message BEFORE we hit the "find" button. Once we click "find", it locates the item. This error is causing major confusion with the users because they think what they are searching for cannot be found. Our site operates by searching PDF documents in the media section exclusively so I am not sure if that is the issue.

I would like to either remove or rename the error message so that users will not be confused. Attached is a screenshot of what I am referring to. Can you help?

alt text

• Hi @teri-sahm

It looks like this message is generated by some other plugin or maybe "auto-suggestion" feature of the theme. Could you try to check if there is an option in the theme settings or some AJAX Search plugin? Could you try to disable it?

Thank you for this report!

Suggested Topics

Be the first to read the news!

We are always improving our products, adding new functions and fixes. Subscribe now to be the first to get the updates and stay informed about our sales! We are not spammy. Seriously.

Join Us Now!

We are a professional IT-team. Many of us have been working in a Web IT field for more than 10 years. Our advanced experience of software development has been employed in the creation of the WordPress FullText Search plugin. All solutions implemented into the plugin have been used for 5 or more years in over 60 different web-projects.

We are looking forward to your comments, requests and suggestions in relation to the current plugin and future updates.

ewm-logo-450

The forum powered by NodeBB | Contributors