Get WPFTS Pro today with 25% discount!

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error after migration to new host

• Hello,

We had to move our site to a new hosting server and the plugin no longer works correctly. We get a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error as the page times out looking for the search.

We did not have this issue prior to moving from the old host and I deactivated the plugin prior to migration and then activated it after migration and it did not work. I re-indexed the site but that did not help. All plugins have been deactivated but there is no conflict with other plugins. The theme has been updated to the current version but that did not help either.

Can you help me get the plugin working again?

Thank you!

• One thing I forgot to mention is that we are only using the plugin to search for PDF documents within the media section of the site.

• Please check your max memory for the script PHP variable and try to increase it in case it's lower than 256Mb (in php.ini settings). It usually helps.

memory_limit = 512M

If it does not help - let me know if we can have a short TeamViewer session so I can check manually what happens on your website.

Thanks!

• Hello and thank you for your fast response. We upped the max memory to 512
    M but that did not resolve the issue. I think we need to go to the next step that you suggested.

Thank you

Suggested Topics

Be the first to read the news!

We are always improving our products, adding new functions and fixes. Subscribe now to be the first to get the updates and stay informed about our sales! We are not spammy. Seriously.

Join Us Now!

We are a professional IT-team. Many of us have been working in a Web IT field for more than 10 years. Our advanced experience of software development has been employed in the creation of the WordPress FullText Search plugin. All solutions implemented into the plugin have been used for 5 or more years in over 60 different web-projects.

We are looking forward to your comments, requests and suggestions in relation to the current plugin and future updates.

ewm-logo-450

The forum powered by NodeBB | Contributors